Monday 21 September 2009

I would drive 500 miles and I would drive 500 more...

...just to meet friends and have a few drinks with them! I have discovered that it is just over 1000 miles from Aberdeen to Traben-Trarbach by road via Dover... Despite a distinct lack of sleep, I was still able to meet Clive and Maggie (who need no introduction, so won't get one) and the ever present Hector, and even manage to stay awake...

The purpose of this particular trip was the annual (for some!) trip to the Wolf wine festival, although this merits another entry - it is not, after all, a bad Wolf...), although we were able to renew acquaintaces with various local bars both before and after the festival.

Unfortunately, I don't have pictures from the station bar - hopefully Hector can edit this post and add them...

No comments:

Post a Comment