Monday 27 July 2009

And they're off...

So here I am at the start of another of Hector's Holidays. Yet another complex piece of organisation, with quite a number of personalities to be organised!

I'm first away - the seaborne invasion force as it were. Stan, as always, is using purely surface travel (i.e. Eurostar). I,ll meet him in Koln tomorrow, before meeting at least some of the others in Bamberg on Wednesday (I hope...).
















Anyway, I'm sitting on the sundeck of the Pride of Hull, enjoying the last of the evening's sun (but not the pathetic choice of bier), and considering whether to attack the buffet now or later...

I'm trying to blog from my mobile, and I can't work out how to add pictures. Maybe when I can use a real computer, I'll manage!

I'm not sure how often I'll be updating this - it depends on wifi availability!

1 comment:

  1. Looks familiar! You have managed to add a photo. I'll be keeping an eye on you.......

    ReplyDelete